Toners help the skin by balancing the pH, minimizing the look of pores, removing residuals missed during cleansing and preparing the skin to receive the serums and moisturizers to come. Facial toners help to balance the pH, or potential hydrogen, level of your skin. pH levels are an indication of the acidity level of your skin and are measured on a scale of 0 to 14, with 7 being the most neutral level. Having a balanced pH level means your skin is less prone to oiliness and infection, creating a more vibrant and smoother appearance.
- Toner helps your skin to look brighter and healthier, and long-term benefits may include less acne, less severe acne scarring and fewer wrinkles.
- By removing oily buildup, residue and dead skin cells, our facial toner assist in reducing the amount of facial blemishes and acne you may already have and work to prevent future breakouts.
- Our toner provides hydration to your skin, which is essential to maintaining elasticity, smoothness, moisture and a more youthful appearance.
- Proper skin hydration reduces the signs of aging skin and provides an effective base for the application of facial cosmetics.
- Our toner also provides vitamins and other essential skin nutrients to keep your skin healthy and balanced.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Provitamin A (Beta-Carotene), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Organic White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba), Organic Alcohol, Tea Tree Leaf Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
After cleansing the face with the Blueberry Cranberry Facial Scrub, apply a moderate amount of toner to a cotton ball and gently apply all over the face in upward motion. Allow to dry, and follow with the Complexion Clearing Facial Serum.